It’s part of my evil plan.
To conquer the world and ultimate world domination.
I make lists. Of everything!
When The Going Gets Tough…
Make a list.
So Why Make Lists
So you don’t have to remember to remember them. Duh!
- Yes. It helps remember
- Keeps things together. Organized
- Keep your focus, focused.
- Helps you be prepared
- Gives you an orgasm by checking/ crossing items off.
Not-so Obvious Reasons
- To Ideate. List making is a creativity booster. Inspired by James, I make a list of 10 ideas every other day.
- To create content. This article was a list before.
- To conquer any project. Break it down into a list. List of simple, manageable action items.
- For Thought Leadership. Mark Levy says it so.
- I like making a goals list as well or things I want to be at the end of year, five years, etc.
- Oh! And you may want to know why Richard Bronson wants you to make lists.
- To start with make a list of lists you want to make.
- Get into the habit of it. Carry a notebook. Everywhere.
Remember. Listing is one way of writing. There are 10 different ways.
Making A List Is To Get There
It could be a task list, goal list, to-do list, project list, ideas list, or even a not-to-do list. Make a list.
Write it down. Make it happen. Conquer the world.
Prioritizing, categorizing, scheduling, processing – everything else is secondary.